The Eleaf EC Coils are for the Eleaf Melo 1 2 & 3, iJust 2 & S, Lemo 3 and can also be used with the Aspire Triton atomizers.|
The Eleaf EC Coils (atomizer heads) are for the Eleaf Melo 1 2 & 3, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Triton atomizers. These Eleaf EC Coils are very popular because of their quality design and price. The Eleaf EC Coils feature a larger wicking holes for better wicking and a heating wire of 0.4 mm in diameter to create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover the Eleaf EC Coils uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor. The latest addition to the Eleaf EC Coils is the ML version, which is specially designed for Mouth to Lung inhaling. It is compatible with VW, Bypass and Smart modes. With pure cotton and large e-juice inlets, it will give you a great joy in vaping with nice flavor.
Eleaf EC Replacement Coils are for:
Eleaf Melo 1 2 & 3
Eleaf Ijust 2
Aspire Atlantis, Atlantis 2, Atlantis Mega
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.75 Ω Mouth to Lung inhaling. It is compatible with VW, Bypass and Smart modes.
- 0.3 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 60 to 80W (ECL SS316)
- 0.5 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 Ω: wire made of Ni200 - only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 Ω: wire made of Titanium - only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desire taste
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit).
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 Ω) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only - for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15, 0.3 ECL SS316 & 0.5 Ω for Temp Control and 0.3 ECL SS316, 0.5 & 0.75 Ω for VW